Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ha! Day two of blogging...


So today is our Office Christmas Party for which we are playing Axis and Allies. To decide who plays who in the game, we choose at random. I chose America, Jared chose Russia, Ethan chose Japan, Jason chose the UK, which leaves my Jewish Friend Huan as Germany.... Ethan and I switched because Ethan didn't want to be on the losing side of the game, and I agreed, choosing the uphill battle. Oddly enough Huan didn't mind being the Germans...

My wife and I decided we were going to get a cat, a kitten to be a little more precise, but we haven't been having good luck in this ordeal so far... I called three pet stores in Quincy, and they were closed... the Humane shelter had no kittens, and the one in Kirksville had mini-garfields... (orange and white kittens). BUT, I say... we may have found someone with a few to spare... so hopefully tmro when my wife comes home she will find out first pet. It's actually pretty exciting. I've always liked cats, and don't really want a dog, they're too much work right now... maybe after we have a kid that can take it outside.... oh wait... pets are practice for the real not the other way around... lol....





So I've got my Paladin booming up levels... I hit 17 today, hopefully I can be 20 before the weekends is out, they just cancelled my nighshift this weekend so there goes that time to play....











Well when my wife comes home from work we're gonna watch stardust, can't wait!


laterz!!! (I hate that phrase...)





~Josh

1 comment:

sarita said...

haha u said laterz hahaha...

haven't heard of the movie. i think i'll go 2 the cinema mañana to c 'luv in times of cholera'. i've been reading a book (cien años de soledad) by the same guy: Gabriel García Márquez. he's quite the famous mexican author i was surprised to c him do an american film

ciao