Monday, December 31, 2007

Ah the day of... Alot of times we spend so much energy into anticipating an event, that when it comes we are disappointed how it turned out, or have no energy to enjoy the moment when it is here. That's just something I've been thinking lately with Christmas just being over. I think alot of us (Humanity) spends much of our time being disappointed about life. But he Truth is, what you live is your life. Your worries, your anticipating, your fear, your love, your disappointments. Those are the things that we learn from and make our choices out of.

Saying all that, I had a great Christmas, I had anticipated less than what actually happened, so that was a plus for me! I got some cool stuff, but more importantly I spent a couple days with Cathy's family. http://ethanthekiwi.blogspot.com/ See them here. :) We had fun, we watched Mr Bean's Holiday, I love that guy! and James and I played some Call of Duty 4, and then a bunch of us played Settler's of Catan. In which Ethan won.... he's a tough cookie to beat...


So today is pre-New Year's Day. The day when most people plan huge parties and drink the night away. I plan on having some friends over to play Call of Duty 4, and Halo 3 and GH3, and hopefully be in bed by 1am... I gotta work tmro... Anyways....

So that's my post for today. I got alot of work to get done...



~mr_disco

No comments: