So my wife and I have decided we have gained too much weight since marriage. I myself have gained about 20-ish lbs. needless to say, that's unacceptable. This morning we got up early and did some Dance Dance Revolution, I curled some weights, we did situps and ate some oatmeal for Breakfast! We also read the bible and prayed. I think both of us are trying to get set for life. I had a meeting with Wendell yesterday about my kidney stone, and we talked about exercise and diet, he said you have to make it part of your life, it's you just do it occasionally you'll stop. I've been thinking about that lately before he said anything, so it kinda hit home. I'm trying to make several things part of my daily life: exercise, reading the Bible, diet. I guess I'm realizing I don't put much effort into life, and I hate when people do that. So I'm turning a new leaf and changing. And I really hope I stick with it. Now at least I have a partner to hold me accountable. Saying that; I love my wife, she's so awesome!
In other news, we're getting out cat today I think... A local family has some that I'm gonna go check out. The one they have for us is black and white, which I'm not so excited about, we want a grayish coloured one, so maybe some other time. Well back to work for me!
~Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment