Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hangover day

Happy Hangover day everyone! Hope your head feels fine... lol...

So me and a few friends played Call of Duty 4, Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3 late into the night. We didn't hit morning though as most of us went home to be with our spouses/families... we had fun, we killed each other a lot... I'm pretty tired after so much caffeine, my system is running out.

This is going to be a good year I think, this was my first new years with my wife, so obviously this year will be different than any before. I've just been really happy lately, I love my wife and life's been going so good for us. There are always hiccups in life, things that could stress me out and freak me out, but God's in control, and I know that. Have a great day! And take some aspirin!


~Josh

No comments: